| Paleo | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Sugar Free | Raw |
Lentil Lovers! This recipe is for you! Perfect for winter weather this soup will warm and nourish your insides. The combination of flavors is savory and appetizing. Easy to make, this soup will keep your taste buds satisfied.
- 2 Cups of Red, Green, Orange, or Brown Lentils
- 1 Chopped Brown Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 3 Chopped Roma Tomatoes
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 tbsp Moringa Superfood Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 Sprig of Fresh Parsley
- Saute Garlic and Onions in a large saucepan
- Wash and drain Lentils
- Add 2 cups of Dried Lentils to saucepan, with 4 cups of cool water.
- Bring to boil, gently stir, then quickly turn down to simmer. Cook uncovered for 20-30 minutes, adding water when required.
- When Lentils are cooked to desired texture, turn stove top off.
- Mix in chopped Tomatoes and Turmeric
- Leave for 5 minutes, then mix in Egg yolks
- Mix in Moringa Superfood Powder
- Garnish with Parsley, Herbamare, Cracked Pepper & Lemon.